Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sleeping ugly.

Why did no one tell me that planning a wedding, losing weight, going to school, and working would be difficult? Just kidding. They did tell me, but I'm stubborn and didn't listen.

Finally sent out the invitations for my wedding. It only took 2 months longer than I planned. I also learned that if you leave envelopes in the printer, someone WILL come along and print the periodic table on them, rendering them useless entirely.

Yesterday at work, a couple of young men asked me if I played Maden. Initially I thought about asking what that was, but I went for the really stupid blonde response. "No, but I play basketball." They stared at me for a couple seconds, then started laughing. "Do you play any video games?" "Do I look like I play video games?" Unfortunately they seemed to not know what to say to this, so I added that I play Soul Caliber (I don't.). "No you don't. Tell me what your character name is." At this point I gave up continuing the conversation. "Why? It's not like we would ever play each other. Have a nice day, gentlemen. Now if you'll excuse me I need to fill the straw bin."

Studying late tonight for an Econ exam tomorrow. This might take a couple cups of coffee and/or hot chocolate w/mini marshmellows. I really hope I understand this, and just don't THINK I understand, because THAT would be disappointing.

Anyways, goodnight all! Happy Friday-eve:)

No comments:

Post a Comment